Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Theta Emerald EX GBA Rom
- Creator: LCCoolJ95
- Version: February 27th 2017 update
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: February 28 2017
Pokemon Theta Emerald Ex is a GBA Rom Hack based on Pokemon Emerald. Pokémon Theta Emerald EX is a remake of the original Pokémon Emerald game for the Game Boy Advance, featuring updated graphics and mechanics. The game was announced on February 26th, 2016, and released on March 17th, 2016 in Japan. The game is an enhanced remake of the 2005 Game Boy Advance release, Pokemon Emerald. Like the original game, Theta Emerald EX tasks players with completing a variety of challenges across the Hoenn region in order to become the Champion. enhancements include updated graphics and all 721 existing Pokemon available for capture.
Pokemon Theta Emerald EX is a fan-made game that takes the original Emerald game and revamps it with new features, graphics, and story. The game was created by a team of dedicated fans who wanted to give players a more enhanced gaming experience. Some of the new features include additional areas to explore, more powerful Pokemon, and an updated storyline. It was created by a fan who goes by the name “Chaos Rush.” The game can be downloaded for free from various websites.
The Pokémon Trading Card Game is a popular card game that has been enjoyed by people of all ages for many years. The game is based on the Japanese anime series, and players use cards to battle each other. New expansions are released all the time, and the newest expansion is called Pokémon Theta Emerald EX. This expansion contains many new cards, including a Charizard-EX card. The game is an enhanced remake of the original Emerald game, with updated graphics and new features. One of the new features is the ability to Mega Evolve your Pokemon. The game has not been announced for release in other countries yet, but there is speculation that it may be released in North America and Europe in early 2017.
In the video game world, there are many different ways to reuse something. Whether it’s a building block in Minecraft, a model car in Forza Horizon 4, or a weapon in Halo 5: Guardians, almost every video game allows players to use and reuse objects in some way. One of the most reused objects in video games is the TM or Technical Machine. A TM is an item that can be used to teach a Pokémon a new move. However, TMs are not reusable items in most games. Once you’ve used a TM, it’s gone for good. In this game, TMs can be reused an unlimited number of times. This means that if you want to teach your Dragonite Flamethrower, you don’t have to worry about wasting your one and only Flamethrower TM.
You can reuse TMs as many times as you want. This is a great way to save money, because TMs can be expensive. You can also teach your Pokemon new moves by reusing TMs. This is a great way to change up your battle strategy. In the video game, there are reusable TMs. This means that you can use a TM more than once. This is very helpful, because it means that you don’t have to waste your TMs on weaker Pokemon. Instead, you can save them for stronger Pokemon.
- All 721 Pokémon obtainable
- A fan-made game for the Game Boy Advance system.
- 600+ Moves- All moves up to Gen 6
- It is an enhanced version of the original Emerald game, with new features and enhancements.
- 100+ reusable TMs
- Proper Mega Evolution/Primal Reversion
- Level 250
- Gain EXP from capturing a Pokémon
- Proper Physical/Special Split
- 100+ Abilities: All abilities up to Gen 6
- Deletable HMs
- Level 1 Eggs
- Running Indoors
- The game is still under development, and new updates are being released regularly.
- New Repel System
- New Battle Backgrounds
- The game has been released to the public for free download.
- It can be played on any Game Boy Advance emulator, or on a real Game Boy Advance system.
- Stay away from the Battle Tent, or risk losing your TMs/HMs
- When leveling up, some new Pokémon will have a different colored icon if they leveled up while not in battle. As I said, a limiter needs to be fixed somewhere.
- Entering a Pokemon Contest could cause the game to freeze
- When you beat the game, on the hall of fame screen, some new Pokémon will show up as one of the original 386. It might have to do with some limiter somewhere.
- The game freezes when you touch the board in the Trainer School in Rustboro
- The game freezes when you teach your Pokemon Hydro Pump from the boy in Fallarbor Town
- In Mauville city, the game will freeze when one of the trainers sends out Mareep in double battle. You can single battle them to prevent this
- When selecting multiple Pokémon in a box, some new Pokémon will have a different colored icon. Same thing, unknown limiter somewhere.
LCCoolJ95, DizzyEgg/KDS, MrDollSteak, Chaos Rush, Sky High/SBird, Starfall321, Blue, PurpleOrange, Drayano